Last month, we asked Vest Pocket members and friends to participate in a survey to determine which educational events would have the most value to owners of local, independent businesses.
Here’s a summary of the results:
The majority of respondents prefer lunchtime events (46%) over morning events (32%) or evening events (15%). In response, we’ll increase the number of Vest Pocket lunch events. We’ll also continue to hold several morning events!
Respondents expressed the greatest interest in the following topics:
- How to Find a Business Mentor
- How to Leverage Social Media as a Catalyst for Sales
- How to Find and Retain The Best Employees
- Managing Cash Flow
- 5 Tips for Better Networking at Your Next Business Event
- Forming Strategic Partnerships
- Building a Team – Incentivizing Employees to Higher Performance
In response, we’re scheduling educational events for the remainder of 2016 that reflect your valued input. We start next month, March 16, with the lunchtime event:
“How To Find a Business Mentor (& Why You Need One!)”
Registration for this event will begin this Thursday so watch your email and social media channels for the link to register.
Thanks again for your valuable input and thanks for supporting Vest Pocket!
Phone: (385) 743-1394