Utah Independent Business Coalition’s Annual Holiday Party & Fundraiser is this Thursday, December 5th at Cactus and Tropicals in Salt Lake.
Join UIBC’s community of local, small business owners to celebrate the season with an evening of great food, drink, and conversation.
Enjoy delicious cuisine from Laziz Kitchen, dessert from Lucky Spoon Bakery, and beverages from Proper Brewing Co. and Sugar House Distillery.
As a fundraiser for UIBC’s Advocacy programs, we invite you to bid in our silent auction! Here are just a few of the items you can bid on:
- SLICE – Salt Lake Culinary Center – Cooking class for 2 people ($200 value)
- Salt Lake Power Yoga – 5 Class Pass ($85 value)
- Caputo’s Market & Deli – Cooking Class
- KÜHL Clothing – dozens of items of outdoor wear (value ranging from $25 – $250)
- Bruges Waffles & Frites – Gift Card ($20 value)
- Hand-tied Trout Fishing Flies/lures in a frame
- Handmade leather journal ($65 value)
- Cactus & Tropicals – Gift Card ($50)
- Feng Shui Bamboo Wealth Plant
Register now and spend an evening with your friends at Utah Independent Business Coalition (Vest Pocket).
Tickets are $40 for non-members and $30 for members.
Special thanks to our generous sponsors for this event: Cactus & Tropicals, Laziz Kitchen, Proper Brewing Co., Sugar House Distillery, and Lucky Spoon Bakery.
Where: Cactus & Tropicals, 2735 S 2000 E, Salt Lake City
When: Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019 from 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Donate an item to our silent auction!
Feature your product or service in our silent auction! If you aren’t able to donate something from your own business, we encourage you to donate gift cards or items from other member or local businesses. No donation is too big or too small. If you would like to donate an item, please e-mail us at email@example.com