Take action with us at this power-packed meetup on the I-15 expansion – get info, resources, and speak with your elected officials.
The proposed expansion of the I-15 Highway will impact your ability to do business throughout Northern Salt Lake.
A highway expansion can significantly change how you operate, and how your customers reach you – especially during the lengthy construction time. It will also have repercussions on affordable housing, the environment, local communities, and more.
Attend this event for Utah’s business owners to:
- Hear current updates about UDOT’s construction plans
- Speak with local elected officials on their strategies to stick up for businesses
- Contact your own reps with a quick email, text, call, or postcard
- Get resources on what you can do, and support in case of construction or relocation
- Connect with other owners in your neighborhood
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the conversation and make your voice heard. Get connected and enjoy food by the Red Iguana. Register now to reserve your spot!
When: Monday June 12th 4-5:30PM
Where: The Red Tree Room (28 900 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84116. Near Red Iguana 2)
Spread the Word – Share this link or the graphic below: